Giving: Giving To The Purdue Center For Cancer Research
Today’s research fuels tomorrow’s cancer treatments. At the Purdue Center for Cancer Research we specialize in research that saves lives by translating laboratory findings into new and innovative therapies as quickly as possible. Through private support like yours, we are able to move discoveries forward from the lab to the clinic more quickly.
Your philanthropic gift has most recently helped fund projects such as:
- Helping guide surgeons in brain surgery to test and more precisely remove cancerous tissue.
- Developing a way to detect and measure cancer levels in a living cell by using tiny gold particles with tails of synthetic DNA. This discovery could lead to better and more individualized treatment to cancer patients.
These discoveries depend on your funding and support.
You are supporting a National Cancer Institute recognized cancer research center – one of only 68 in the nation. Your gift is instrumental in our mission of discovery and our goal to cure cancer.
The Walther Cancer Foundation has generously pledged $10,000,000 in funds to match gifts to endowments to the Purdue Center for Cancer Research. Unrestricted gifts to the Center may be deposited into the Walther Cancer Foundation Endowment, and matched dollar for dollar, providing crucial support for the Purdue Center for Cancer Research.
Ways to give:
- To make a gift online by credit card, visit our Giving Page.
- If you prefer to give by phone, please call 800-319-2199.
- You may also mail your contribution to:
403 West Wood Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
* Please note that the gift is for the Purdue Center for Cancer Research
If you’d like to discuss other giving options, such as planned giving, please contact our development office:
Tim Bobillo, Director of Development
Thank you for your generosity, and thank you for saving and enhancing lives!